Tag Archives: air ambulance service
When your family member or a friend is in need for an emergency medical assistance that is not available near your vicinity, you must hire an air ambulance to travel to other city without much of hassles.
But before you hire an Air Medical Transport, you need to keep the following four tips in mind:
1. Check if the air ambulance is well equipped with emergency equipments like stretcher, ECG machines, ventilator, oxygen cylinder, important medicines and injections to ensure health and well being of the patient on board.
2. It is important that medical escorts are on board with the patient during the journey in the air ambulance. Prefer the service provider that has medical escorts with industry experience.
3. Check whether the air ambulance service provider has the required license to fly to avid legal hassles and also for the well being of the family member in the air ambulance.
4. Prefer the southwestairambulance.com ambulance service providers that offer services at affordable price and bedside assistance is assured. For best price negotiation, collect price quotes from few service providers.
Hire the air ambulance only after you are convinced about the aircraft and the services offered.
Air ambulance is an aircraft service that is used to reposition a critically ill patient from one location to another. In cases where, the patient is suffering from chronic disease, needs immediate medical assistance, time is less and cannot be relocated using any other mode of transportation, air ambulance service is brought to use. An air ambulance is well equipped with all necessary medical equipments that may be required in critical emergency situations.
Moreover, there are medical escorts on the flight to assist the patient. These medical escorts are well-trained to act proficiently in any emergency medical situation that may arise. These are the basic features of an air ambulance. You can, however, customize as an air ambulance as per your requirement. 2 ways in which you can customize an air ambulance are:
1. Equipments on Flight: You can discuss with your air ambulance provider and ask them to get certain equipments on the flight that can prove helpful for your patient. Standard equipments like monitoring unit, ventilator, medications, ECG and the like, are already present on the air ambulance. In case, you wish to get some other equipments you can ask your air ambulance provider.
2. Professionals on Board: The aircraft has a medical team that comprises of paramedics, emergency medical technicians and flight nurses. If you want any specialist on the flight you can talk to your air ambulance provider.
For air ambulance services and companies, your safety is the first priority. You can discuss with them and get an air ambulance customized as per your needs.